My daughter is one source of my happiness. Four days ago, another addition of  month for her age journey. My baby love daughter is not newborn no more. She's already half a year old now. She grow-up fast. She even won't fit to her other little basin when letting her sit there. Her other little basin by the way, is what I use doing her last step of bathing as I put her in her pinky tub. With her sitting in a pinky tub outside the big tub (I am not comfortable putting her pinky tub in our big tub), there's always an amount of water which contains soup especially on her bottom and such. With that, I have to give her the last pours in a little (well, not so little) pinky plastic basin. Since she won't fit sitting in that pinky basin for her last pours, I just let her stand and do the thing.

Aside from she increases her height, she increase her weight too. I am just being proud of myself being patient of giving her milk so she won't get hungry even if takes more time than others. She's just a "hard-eater" as I say, since she's hard to please to drink. Sometimes, I let her hungry so she's excited to drink.

What about yours? How's everything there in your end?