As a parent, you will be called upon constantly to adapt to new situations. I have learned that parenting requires reflection and self-awareness on your (or parents') part. That process begins as soon as you become a parent. Many of us don’t take time to examine our backgrounds to figure out what will be useful and what might be harmful to our children. I am a new mom, and admittedly, there were times that I don’t know what to do with my child when bad temper struck at her. Of course, as a mom, I need to find out what makes her mad. Fortunately, most of the time, the struggle to calm her down were settled well and easily. How do I do it? Thanks to my e-5 smartphone, she likes to press and press the small buttons on it. But, it must have to be locked, in that way though, even if the phone is lock, she can still manage to turn on the flash light feature of it, zooming the time, back-light on and stuffs. The most important thing, we, moms has to listen to our child of what she likes to have and not. Of course, we also has to say "NO" if its not good.