It is very seldom that I join bidding in an auction site for it is frustrating if I didn't win. I am not sure if there is a technique to be able to win on bidding. I have never tried that I was the first one who bid the product. Sometimes, I tempted to bid first the product, but I want to use the maximum bid right away. I am not sure if someone outbids my initial offer which is the maximum bid, then the auction site will give the product to the one who outbids my offer. If that is the case, I am still the loser. Anyway, a friend of mine told me that she likes to bid at the DealDash auction site because you will never lose the game once you joined the bidding. I visited the site a while ago, and for me, it is cool. First, you need to sign up, and purchase bids for 60¢ each in packs of 100, so you can join the bidding. Next, choose the product you like and then place a bid. If you win, you will definitely get the product, but if you lose, buy the product and get back your bids for free. Isn’t it awesome? I have never tried it yet, but I am interested to join this auction site that I have visited earlier.