Reminiscing one hard day last week. Hard days are just normal when you have a child, nevertheless, happiness override such. Isn't it great being a mommy?!

Okay, it was time to lay my baby down for a nap but she could not sleep. She just wanted me to carry her all the time. I was trying to find out why she could not sleep but I did not find anything that would make her uncomfortable. She was not complaining anything, no fuss, no crying but she was quiet and just wanted to sit on my lap or carry her all the time. I thought she missed her dad because she is happy if daddy is taking care of her. I wish hubby will come home soon but I know it is too early for him to go home. I planned to call my husband on the phone so that Sarah could hear her voice but I had a second thought. I might disturbed him at work. Good thing she was then fine afterwards. I know, and she is not in a bad temper either, so probably she was just not in the mood. :-)

It is a bittersweet isn't it? But mostly sweet. :-)