I have always believed that there’s no place like home. Most especially now that I already have a family of my own. I just want a place where I can decorate and arrange the way I want and more importantly, a place where I can be a wife to my husband and a mom to my children.

It is our ultimate dream to have a house where we can raise a beautiful family and call it a home. Sometimes, it doesn’t really matter if it is the palace-like house that we used to dream, at the point when we become fed up of renting; a small house that we can call our own feels like a heaven.

Even here in the United States, not everybody can afford the luxurious way of life but it is a good thing that there are companies that offer low income housing. There's such company which helps needy individuals and families to find available low income housing units across the country in all 50 states. Their web site lists more than 50,000 available properties, and also offers FAQs concerning low income housing and other related issues.

The size of the house doesn’t really matter to me now. As long as it is full of laughter and love shared by my family, then it is for me a “home sweet home.” Ain't it a happy family journey? :-)