Being a mommy is not an easy journey. You may only know it if you already become a mommy or journeying as a mommy. I am talking here about being responsible. Once you become a mom, you can attest to through experience of how difficult it is especially if you don't have a family near to help you out with the task/s or even just to baby sit for some time (baby sitting is what I like with my close relatives kids way back when I was still near with my family. So sad I am far from them now. I can only imagine how helpful having a loving family near.

Now, that I can say I am alone (because I don't have any family circles who can help me in times if I want to have a break for myself in a random time) taking care of my precious daughter Sam. I am not complaining okay, I am just reminiscing and imagining they're here near me. Smile. :-)

My friend even ask me if I already goes to work since I said, I am adjusting my time. I meant that as being handful with my little one especially that she got out from hospital (she was there for about two months). She is still on her adjusting time and such at home. So I have to be with her always as I can. I also need to cook you know, to eat, do the house chores like cleaning the kitchen, cleaning all over and everything, washing, vacuum, and etc.

Hemmm.. a journey being a mom isn't easy but I think, very rewarding one.