My daughter is still too small to talk about education for now, but as early as now, to tell you  what I already think about it, her future, specially her education. As a mom, I am occupied of  making plans for my daughter, on her journey (not just now, in the coming days but in the coming years too when she's on her own). My husband delegate me as to plan  what is best of our dear angel, of course with his approval. Planning ahead of time is perfect, you can think best and can prepared too! I think all moms or parents out there has the same goal for their kids. So I am just hoping that everything will be fine and I am really willing to support in whatever path my Sam would take. I am just thankful that hubby has no problem of me to manage and train my little one, the way we want her to be. On the other hand, hubby support financially and thankful that he knows his responsibilities as a dad.

Well, education plays a big role in our life. If you are educated, you can have the best in life. You are holding big plus from the others. So teach your kids properly and tell them how important to have education!