Oh yes! Time for beauty tips and ideas mommies. Just finish bathing and ready to read news. I use to read news when I find time. So guess what I found tonight? It's the way on how to refresh your look. Having same style from head to toe everyday is really boring. It is always good to find a change. I read along that having new haircut can bring glory to your look. I agree with this, I am really planning to have a haircut soon. I just have to find good timing. Another one is to try on a bold shade of lipstick this will enhance your look too. I am not into putting up lipstick but this tip is great too. Right? And if you use to put on make-up blend it with another color or use another way of shading up your face. The last one considered having bangs or lash extension, this is exciting. I am really planning to have bangs this time and maybe add to put on lash extension. Hemmm.. Hope that this simple tips would help you to be more seductive and beautiful. :-)