I am not good in posting a lot at the same time if I am not of a jolly mood, or have much of time. Today, just got the courage to do more than normal. Well, in this busy mommy days. Simply means that, I have time and my mind is working well. Sometimes I cannot avoid of being blank (you know what I mean, most use the word "writer's block") and cannot write what is on my mind. The laziness sometimes attacks you know. Normal for individual I think. Ha! So I am normal. Whew! Grin. Anyway guys, today is a very calm day though it is humid. So not good to go for a walk with Sam. So just inside our abode, doing same routine in the house and playing with Sam then writing sometimes. So this combination works very well. My mind is relax and the writing goes very well. As you can noticed I have some updates here so meaning I am working and kicking. Ha!

Well, have a wonderful day everyone! Hope I am in this kind of mood always, or the time-management and my body can hold the never-ending chores everyday. Will see what will happen next time. Wink. This mommy is alive and kicking! Ha! Smile.