I gotta find that picture of baby Sam that holding stuffs as just like pinching. It is just so cute to see her holding or grabbing her shirts, toys and such. You would want to see more and more (well, like me *heh!) of her doing it. I cannot just have enough of looking at it. Of looking her doing that thing. I just wanna share because I feel and laugh every time she does it. Sometimes she would just look at me wondering why I laugh and just then smile with me. Ha!

Being with my baby love Sam is just priceless. I am always thankful of this time. This time that I am with her not the other way around, thinking that I am working and let her does things with other people. I am just thankful. She surprises me everyday. Good surprises, that is.

Can you share some surprises too? From you, or from your love one/s? I hope you are having a great time despite of the trials in life. Trials/sadness is a twin of happiness but we have to make the former is leading most of time. :-) Spread the positive vibe! Give good surprise!