Nope, I don't like the idea of waiting in general. When I was in school in my younger years, I seldom late in school. I don't like being tardy either. There came college life, I then started don't like waiting. So I have to carefully manage time so I can be in the classroom on-time. No waiting of the teacher, that is. Besides, I have household works. Alright, include that of waiting anywhere, in appointments, works. Ha! It's just don't makes sense if you can manage of being on-time or a little of earlier but not so early when in fact, one can allot that time to do something useful. Now here comes being a mommy. Yes, this is my first time of being a mommy yet I can wait just for my baby love. Nope, not from other person (of course important ones exempted of that) but of giving her milk.

Yes, it has been said that once a milk in a bottle already tested through her tongue, such considered the first second of counting to an hour, after that it has to be discarded. The highlight of that, it has to be given within 20-30 minutes. That's what I was told by the professionals. Copy that! But there's one thing I have in mind (since am shy of asking), I just have to use my intuition to which if not very sure, I have to ask the professionals (like RN, etc) without shame. Oops, such intuition works, I should have to be given within 20 minutes in one setting. Meaning, I can still give it to her another 20 minutes or until an hour! And that's what am doing, not the way when we (my child with me) were in the hospital. Well, there was a machine to push into her tummy after 20 minutes and here at home, none. So I have to use that one hour, breaks are reasonable since she has difficulty of consuming her milk all at once. You know, a heart baby. So, this is the mommy's love of waiting. The one hour of waiting between breaks, just to please her.

It isn't great but fulfilling!