" Mama " from " mmma..mmamm (mamam) " is her first word. She utters it during her five months developments. Just days before this day she began uttering such word. Yes, she babbles a lot. Among of it are: " nnge^-nge^, " wawwa " and I don't know what word she is going to utter of those. What is clear now is that she now know to tell "mama" .. ha! Just a happy momma I am. Every voice I heard came from her mouth is just a song to my ears. Even her gleefully shouts, laughs, coos and alike. Who would not be happy and amazed hearing such in an infant like her? Not me. She always surprises me. And when we play on her, she would gleefully raise her voice surprisingly. Happy us, yeah! Who wouldn't? Smiles, laughters and tears. Ah, I don't care the latter. I just have to focus on the happiness it brought to us and all the body aches and such would go away. What a life, great and fulfilling life! Whew! God is great! Let us rejoice. Please be happy for me. ;-) I won't going to hide my happiness journey thinking there are " crabs " out there who would be jealous. Ha! I know not you. Thanks!