Christmas is fast approaching.

It is the time to order new headphone for my husband. Last night I saw it falls into pieces. It’s a five year old headphone and he always keeping it and using it everyday. He is a music lover, so as my advance Christmas gift to him I am currently looking for over the ear headphones . I am pretty sure he will be happy. I always told him to buy a new one before but he always kept saying that it is still working. So maybe he don’t want to spend money for that. So better I will buy one for him. I feel pity for my partner. LOL!

Well, I found one and goodness it’s perfect! This is almost the same as what he is using now. So my budget for $100 is more than enough buying one for him. So glad that I can order right away without any hassle, unlike of falling in line at traditional store. So for my dear one, soon you will have a new headphone. Just wait a bit and you will be surprise.