Being at home is not boring at all. There are so many things to be done. There are things that make you more relax aside from basic daily house routines. I am happy to find out that there are means of getting amount of dollars by uploading cute, funny and news worthy videos & photos. I love keeping and taping up videos, moments that are funny and memorable. So what a good blast for me. This will makes me busier for sure. Aside from my blogging I found out that Jokeroo allows users make money Reacting and Liking videos. So easy and simple.

They pay for cute cat and dog videos, funny videos, news worthy videos. Payment is only received it the content goes on their front page. Sounds really interesting, making videos is an art. Funny thing goes around day by day. Make fun , upload it for a possible dollars in your wallet. So from now on, I will check on my videos and will try to upload some of them. I will try my luck by this funny thing.

So for all out there , make your videos now an upload it as quick as 1,2,3. Do not hesitate to show your creativity online. Let the people like it through facebook and win.