If you are a mom for the first time, just like I am, I do not think you would breeze through the first months without being stressed or worrying yourself too much, or without fretting and putting your child’s pediatrician’s number on speed dial, right? I guess it really is how it works during the first month as you are experiencing a lot of things for the first time, the automatic first reaction is to always over react!  I am a month into motherhood and hoping I am beginning to get the hang of it. I bet my little one’s nurse is so used to getting calls from me at ungodly hours. I am sure she would not mind. Ah, first time parent is just the way it is! Even though I attended classes and experienced caring a child, still nothing compares caring like a mom especially if you're a first timer. Don't you think? If you're not yet a mom, you will experience this in due time.