Christmas is just around the corner and as early as now, people, especially busy and pre-occupied moms like me, are looking for fresh ideas on what to give our loved ones and friends on the most important holiday of all {at least to my opinion} and here are a few things that are on my list:

1. Educational toys for little children.

2. Personalized gift items such as christmas mugs and Christmas cards will be a great hit, as always.

3. Something that the receiver can use over and over will also prove to be most ideal. I thought of reusable shopping bags for mommy friends or an apron for the cooking enthusiasts.

4. I am also thinking of burning episodes of my friends’ favorite soap opera in CD's of her favorite colors, instead of buying the expensive and impersonal ones found in stores. That way gift-giving becomes  more personal and it need not burn a hole in my pocket.