Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I am browsing some online shops for possible gift ideas for my little one. Sure she is barely several months old, but that is not enough reason for her not to receive treats come Christmas day, right? So I am thinking more about stuffs and things she might enjoy even in her very tender age. A binky, perhaps, or a chew toy seems a perfect item, since her first tooth might be erupting several months from now. I am also considering getting her a Leapfrog table which she can use in a few months when she has finally learned how to use her little digits. And a colorful and sound toys for her to enjoy for this current time. 

What about you, what do you plan to give your little one or child(ren)? Anyway, Merry Christmas in advance! Do I sound greets you in a very advance? Oops! Before I forget Happy Halloween before that!