Call it a woman's bra extension, it does not matter. It is still a brassiere extender. Smile. Which sounds good to your ear? Which is which? Either way, it is. Brassier is the full word for bra, in case you do not know. :-)

This mommy-to-be have this triple pieces of white bra extender and another one is triple pieces of different colors but with white one, the other color are nude and black but a bit short than this triple whites. Still it does serve its purpose now that am pregnant. I bought this months ago and just stashed since I don't have a place for that. I maintained my body weight. I just bought that because I like. And I did not know and either DH & I did not plan yet that time to have our baby. One month after, we then plan. Oops not because of that brassier extender huh! It just coincide. That really helps much because I don't need to buy bras to fit my body. I have many bras already so that fill-in the burden of having other ones at the same time, save my bucks. :-)