I have been meaning to post my maternity clothes bought for my mommy-to-be journal aside from my commenters request. But because of my time capsule conflict and my body hormones change, I was not able to. This is now the time before I forgot and deeply buried in thought. Just as a remembrance, you know.
Since my clothes won't fit unto my body no more, I then bought stretch shirts, skirts (or sport-skirt, I forgot the exact term, maybe you know), and some stretch pants with that first bought red maternity dress. I prefer stretch ones and a bit bigger than my body can accommodate since I know month from now, my tummy change its size. When it is stretch, it can still fit in. So that's my first maternity clothes, not only dresses but shirts and 3/4 pants and skirts. You can enlarge image by the way, should you like, by clicking the image. Thanks for your presence!