I was in a tub going to have a half-bath. I put on my hair cap. And off I went inside the pearly white tub. I saw I need to clean the tub and I went back to get the tub scrubs. Then went scrubbing. And done for a couple of minutes. Just so I got the major dirt. Ha ha! I was on my way of taking a bath, shower. Had the soap on. Then suddenly I slipped. I got out of balance. Thankfully I am fond of watching action movies. Looks like I was having fun dancing in a tub huh! Kidding aside but I got frightened. What if I bumped my bumpy tummy in there? What if at the same time I also bumped my head? The latter thought looks like it's fine with it but bumping my tummy or my behind? Looks like it's not fun but a very dangerous moment if that happened. I thank my guardian angel for helping me, I was not slipped-out completely. Yes, DH was there in the bedroom but it's really different if that happened. Thanks goodness I was fine (and until now) especially the baby-in-my-tummy, my precious little one.