You may already know that from my doctor's/ob-gyn appointment last Friday (today is Sunday), I had an ultrasound in the clinic and my ob-gyn told me 80% I would be having a baby girl. My DH told me too that he could not see any sign of a gender of a boy in an ultrasound so he agrees without doubt. :-) Me, I do not know how to look at an ultrasound but hearing such is a happy thought. Ear-to-ear smiles again. :-) You know that I like my baby of either a boy or a girl as long as he/she is healthy but am more favor of a girl though I like it both. :-) DH also has the same thought with me. In fact, he already has a name if it's a girl. Okay, for thrilling, I will just give you her name, it's SAM. :-) By the way, I will be having another ultrasound from an imaging this Friday and I guess this time, we will know the 100% accuracy though that 80% is as same as the latter since that ob-gyn as proven by my friends is very accurate in looking for gender.

Apart of my happiness last Friday, my ob-gyn told me that all my medical conditions are great. My UTI already cleared after giving me a days of 6-hours interval for that 500 mg. medicine. I am afraid such will going to kidney condition. Thanks goodness it's already fine. Okay, pregnant women are prone to UTI. In fact almost all, if not all. But it is not good, you know. So it has to be treated before having a labor. And also my liver, kidney are all fine. My cholesterol is 205 out of 300 most pregnant women have which my ob-gyn told me I have great result. And the NT or Neuro Test is 1/1500, see how far is the number. So I no longer need another exams for birth defect tests since there's nothing to worry about after my second test which is cool. Also, I already gained five (5) pounds. Yey! By the way, I heard my baby's heart beat of 170 and she moves a lot whilst the doctor have a test or how do you call that one. I never thought/feel or I just do not know, that my baby moves a lot. Alright, she will be five months (regular month, or already five months for 28 days counting for every month good for 10 months) this coming 7th the next month or May. What else? Ooh yeah, many already ask when is my due date. And it will be on September 15th. Hopefully will be having a baby shower the last week of June (if it will be pursued, hopefully it will). So that's it. Will update more. My maternity shopping is on-going. ;-) DH let me shop four times of bundle already and the latest or maybe the last bundle is coming next week (I shop online for it, the second time from four times). *wink* I'll update and put pics next time. muahhh!