Another red maternity dress for a mommy-to-be me. This time, it is with sleeve. I like its texture and the way how red it is. Smile. Yep, it is not that flashy and so I took it. It needs a bandeau-like underwear and I have a several of those, from black to nude and white to off-white to pair with my shoes and purse.
Above is an image to which you can enlarge should you like. Just click the image and you can then zoom it. Anyway, that sleep or house wear pair white on the left side of an image was being bought at a good deal. It is a pair and I like it. It seems for a bride-to-be pre-dress going to have a shoot with her wedding gown. Well, it could be! Image above also includes other stuffs like half-slips so my tummy won't be tracked. Hep! And several other underwear because I gain weight due to pregnancy. That new ones made my tummy happy, because it can move freely, fit-in that is.