Hello mommies and all. Sorry I wasn't able to visit you in here. Don't worry as soon as I get to settle things out, I'll be right back you guys. I really missed doing an update here. I have a lot of chickas but can't put it now. Soon enough. I'll be going to put it up here. My morning and evening sicknesses is about gone. In fact, it's only seldom am on such but the lazy mode to which I think it is not bad, is dragging me up. And I could not take a chance so I am resting and just enjoying my pregnancy without any stress and thinking of something negative vibes. And my appetite is back (thanks to my friends for having our food trip every once or twice a week, I so love it!). Woohoo! Soon enough I'll be back in here. Thanks for your understanding and visiting here. I'll be with you on your blogs, etc very soon. muahhh! ~hugs&kisses~