Parents or mothers will do what they want for their kids, but I was told not to spend a lot of money for my child’s shoes. Their feet just grow too quickly. Hand-me-down shoes make sense within a family, but you are probably not going to be happy about buying second-hand shoes for your child. We are not rich, but I would rather like to buy brand new shoes for my daughter than buying second-hand shoes, though she has also such. Hand-me-down is fine with me, as long as I know the previous owner of the shoes. Other second-hand stuffs, on the other hand, are sometimes not safe for your child’s health. Lice or other insects could easily hide inside it. And for sure, you will not check every part of it when you shop or maybe you forgot most of the times. Even if there are stuff cleaning products in the market, it is still better to buy a new one for your child or children (though I could also not blame those who likes to have it since I also does it sometimes). Anyway, happy shopping everyone! Enjoy! :)