I am really a spring woman. I love spring time, the weather the environment and of course it is not that cold nor that hot. Perfect for going outdoor with my little Sarah. Good to go in the park and enjoy the weather all day long. I love to notice every time all trees and flowers start to bloom. I can really imagine the creation of God. He is truly amazing in all ways.

But for some, they cannot appreciate spring because it brings problem to them! Some are allergic of pollen from the trees. This is not fun at all. I felt so sorry as they cannot enjoy the spring time. Another thing, during spring that I can now wear light clothes and can do a little fashion with it.

Time to use all my spring/summer clothes. So spring is here now, time to start my rounds. So let us enjoy folks the spring time. Cheers!