I think I am lucky that I am surrounded with supportive friends. Also, I have learned so many things when I was still in my birth country on how to raise a child. They say, don’t criticize your child’s works. If you are standing over your child and passing judgment on the results of what they do, they are not going to feel comfortable with their creativity. Children will eventually develop the ability to evaluate their own work and others work. Let them feel relaxed and free to use arts and crafts as they see it. When a child is given an environment that makes her feel free to be creative, they are going to open up their imagination and produce the best results. I  believe, there is no wrong way to draw a house, color a tree or play with a toy. For example, if your child colors the leaves blue, and the sky green, don’t tell her it is wrong. Let her explore her toys in different ways, like squeezing, shaking, hitting, even if they are not meant to be played in such a way. Give the child the freedom to express her creative ideas the way she sees it.

I have that in mind and I have to let myself remind that over and over again. :-)