I am very thankful for what I have now. I am a proud momma, mama, mother, mommy, momi, mami or whatever you called of, being a "mom". I may not be perfect but of course this life is what I want to be. There are some circumstances which cannot be avoided along the way that bothers me but of course this is life. I was, am and will embrace it the way it is.  Challenges are just a decoration of life, spices as mostly said. And I know everything will be alright in time as looking forward of what would gonna cross my way, the challenge.

 Being a newly mom is fun but not easy. On the other hand, I know I will get used which I am exercising it now. :-) Now, I can really relate what my granny told me before (I grew-up in my grannies). There were times that I complaint to my grannies about simple things before and my grannies told me that you will know how to be a mom when you become a mom of your own. Indeed right! Proven and tested.

Sam is still a baby yet I know how hard to be a mom. I salute how my grannies managed me. They brought me up in the right way, giving good education and good moral until I am on my own. What I am now is their fruit of their labor of bringing me up. I missed them. Okay, I am now a certified mommy and this journey is what it makes it more meaningful. I love it!