Many women will tell you that they have always dreamed of being a mothers because they see themselves being happy looking and caring of a child. They thought that it is easy to care babies and mold them as a better citizen for tomorrow’s future. And today, many youth became an instant mom because of its environment. But for me I had no plan to become a mother as an early age, because I planned to see the beauty of the world first before introducing the world to my own flesh and blood, my baby love. Had the idea what the future held, mothers are heroes, it is not easy to become mom from the time of conception. Mother need not to suffer from hazardous things, they need to be careful with their movements as well as their health because the health of the baby also depends from the health of the mother, or vice versa. And it doesn’t stop there, after giving birth the mother will give more care and guidance, waking up in the middle of the night or early in the morning to get milk and to change the diaper of crying baby. But the obligation and responsibility of a mom doesn’t stop there until we grow up. Still, we need a mom no matter what we are.

For now, I actually embrace and feel so precious of being a mom. I am loving it. It is so great having a child. I would not trade it to any other, but being a mom and having a child is again, is so precious and can't say more because I have the best. Smile.