Hubby, Sam and I are the core of the family. I cannot live without them. They are my strength and my love for life. A family cannot be called a family without a kid as mostly said. Now Sam is here, so we are now a family. I am contented with what I have now. Before I dreamt of having a kid and now God gave me a cute daughter. Hooray to that! It is normal with other families out there to be very busy specially those who have kids, yeah more than one kid. And they're happy and gay too. Yay!

The family becomes more stronger and stronger because of the kid/s. So my journey with Sam and my hubby is what God showered to me and my family. Thankful and blessed! Can’t ask for more. God above knows my desire and HE is the only one who sees my desires and needs. I am so thankful that HE gave me the man that I love, the daughter that gives me the smile. With that, I can do everything and be happy every  single day. :-)