Are you a believer of most babies does the thumb-suck thing? I don't know if most does. But for the infants who use pacifier, I believe they also does the "thumb-suck" as in sucking-in the baby's thumb and put it on her mouth. As I do believe it is an alternative of an infant if the pacifier lost or cannot pick-up from her bed or alike. A mom friend of mine is in favor of thumb-suck than giving an infant a pacifier. She has many reasons why and one of it is, it is always available and safe for the gums or teeth and costless as long you never pay for water to clean his/her hands of a certain amount. *wink*

True enough, my baby love uses her thumb in lieu of her pacifier when she cannot pick it up away from her mouth. Or she would cry if can do both. :-)

What about you, what month is your son/daughter when she rolled-over? Anyway, I hope you all the best!