(Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays)

I was given a new Kindle for Christmas, and I absolutely love it. I was never a big reader growing up, but as I reached adulthood, I started to read more. Over the last few years I have learned to love reading. I enjoy fiction and nonfiction. I know that the Kindle is not new, but before I was given one I was not very familiar with them. They are pretty cool gadgets. They store literally thousands of books, and they sink with your Amazon.com account to download books instantly. We have our internet through clear Honolulu, and I simply get online and manage my Kindle account. The Kindle purchases books and the account automatically updates online. I have already downloaded three books that I have been meaning to read. The Kindle is so amazing because it reads just like a book. Those of you who have one know what I am talking about. The screen does not look like a computer screen but a book. I feel like I am reading a book instead of reading off of a computer screen. This is one of the coolest, most useful Christmas gifts I have ever received.