Notice my new blog layout?

One day in my Facebook moment, a lady (okay, her name starts with "Lady" too, coincidence huh *wink*) co-blogger friend of mine posted something which link-out unto her blog, seemed like it's a contest. To my curiosity I checked it out. And know what? Instead of checking out the contest I just bumped unto her blog layout. Ha! And that's the start of my journey of contacting her. I never thought she's the Mystic Geek until she replied unto my email. She's nice, respectable and cool. She said she would help me. And this is the result. The picture I sent was small that's why it's stretch when seeing here (see the personalized header?), maybe I change the picture, for sure she would help me about it since she said she would (but if not, it's still alright with me and I can understand, after all, it's free. haha!), I would like to thank in advance of it. She's lovely, isn't she? Above all, she insist of being it free since she said her service is untimely and even if I like to give her something, I don't know where I send it so it's a blessing, aint it? Smile. Yes! Thanks sis Carmel! You are awesome!

And I would find my free time to make a favicon and badge soon. For now, this is a grateful post for her. Thanks again mommy (she's an adorable mommy of two)! I consider this blog layout as a gift from you. muahhh, muahhh!