This pregnant woman is not a perfect person. I guess everybody, not. Meaning, we make mistakes (just like my shopping journey of my maternity clothes) and we just have to learn from it and we are good to go. The dominating color red below was one of the maternity dresses that I like. I made a couple of looking-out unto it before I made a decision that I have to buy it. Days later, I found myself did not like it anymore. Good thing, I did not use or wash it yet. And the tag was still there.
That stripe shirt was intentionally put in there so the dominating color red dress is visible. :-) Though that black and white stripe shirt is also memorable to me. Why? That is so, because that is my first shirt bought after I knew I am pregnant and was used during a gathering of friendship in Almansor Park in the city where I live. I am confident it suits me good. :-) So the only item I return in the pic is no other than the dominating red color. That's a maxi but not that long, it's just coincide to my height. What I don't like is the garter-look above my tummy. I can sense this dress will outgrew fast on my progressive size of my tummy. No matter how I like it, my precious baby-in-my-tummy is far more important. And yep, I returned it. Was accepted without any question's ask because of all the store's tag is present.