Some of the maternity dresses I bought, was being taken once though several of them bought one batch at a time. Lazy preggo, eh? yeah, you bet! Ha ha!

Okay, I was advise to exercise daily if there's no complications. 30 minutes at least, half at a time, meaning after 15  minutes, I have to rest. Then another 15 minutes afterwards. Since a clothing store is just near in our home, I just walked then going there at the same time having my exercise. DH gave enough bucks to comfort my needs. That is for maternity dresses. And below was another batch to fulfill the becoming bigger belly of this mommy-to-be and enjoy my pregnancy journey.
I bought a couple of half-slips and brassieres with attached shirt of same color but different sizes. In that way, there's no excuse for me to say dress that up. :-)