Image below was taken on this mommy-to-be simple birthday celebration. A simple friends gathering wasn't plan ahead of time. That was in the 11th hour of a plan. First I was just planning of going to church and that's it but then my friends greeted me by phone and text, in Facebook too (without putting my birthday there) so I just realized I have to be with them on that day. And some of my friends came unto our rendezvous, the Golden Buffet where we love to eat out loud. Ha ha! Of course, to bond one another.
My DH came and we had a photo shot. My tummy isn't that visible because of my dress but really, it is already visible that time. Looks like am not pregnant in that dress, right? He he! Anway,  below was before we had our eating-out-loud moment. Wink. Am so glad they came even it wasn't planned ahead. I thank them of their gifts too.
Images above are just two of a kind though we had a lot of shots. A remembrance of my pregnancy journey on my birthday. :-)