May 8th was a feast of Saint Michael, the Archangel. It is in Mahinog, Camiguin, the place where my paternal clan live and rooted, Mahinog Camiguin. September is the real month of but folks celebrated the feast and pigging-out in May though prayer is still made on the particular date in the month of September. The May feast celebration also the time that I commemorate the death date of my beloved Uncle, the brother of my father.  I sent some amount for his 10 years to add for the clan gathering and prayer. And at the same time I add for an offering for Saint Michael, the Archangel feast for thank you from my family and a prayer for my pregnancy and delivery soon, hoping he will guide me through.

Other place where I grew-up in Magting, I also sent something for an offering for the same cause. Now am also asking you to pray for me. Thanks in advance and God bless of your big heart! ~hugs&kisses~