My first shopping for maternity clothes was dated March 17th (of course this year, hehe! And yep, my camera's date is advance five (5) days) and that happened just lately. I guess, I am on my first week of second trimester (you do the math, beginning from the 7th of December, the first day after my last menstruation (the first day of counting of my pregnancy too as what the counting starts, from ob-gyn). Pregnancy is 40 weeks or 10 months to which each month is 28 days -> this is how it is calculated according of my ob-gyn) and I can feel many of my clothes (especially the jeans and shorts) won't fit anymore. Okay, it would fit but since when I sit it would touch the baby-on-my-tummy and I can feel it hurts a bit, then I can say it won't fit anymore speaking of pregnancy. And I thought of having some maternity clothes to which it can fit until my last trimester (hopefully the last week of it or until if am not pregnant *wink*). And DH gave me something. And so I bought it for the clothes (maternity clothes of course). Grateful to my two friends (Te Claudia and Dorie) for they accompany me of buying those. We went unto three stores at the same time strolling. They gave me priority and I so love it. Not for being prioritized, but for the beautiful character they have. They knew I need it and that's how great they are. They taught me stuffs which I never knew before and I could never be happier. We're happy together (together with my baby-in-my-tummy too, hehe!) doing such. Thanks for the time! Now I have my first maternity clothes. ;)