Do you believe on the stereotype craving belief that once a pregnant woman crave of such food, it make her baby looks-like what it is? First craving is young coconut meat or juice, like for example. It has been said that her child will become fair in color even her parents are not? What do you think? What is the connection of the first craving to the newborn? Do you believe of that? If you ask me, I don't! I don't even believe in pregnancy cravings. It seems to me that it is just a sign of being spoiled. But here's an exclusion, pregnant have to be loved and husband should get what his pregnant woman likes to eat but not too much. Cravings to me is just an ordinary craving, pregnant or not, a person craves. Everyone craves not only women. Don't you think? If you do not, then you have to think it twice.