Yep, that is how I badly have every morning and I don't like eating unless if I am surrounded with friends but if am alone eating, it's just only seldom I eat great. Speaking of morning sickness, there are few pregnant who did not experience this but as far as I know, most does have this to which I am included. That is why I seldom wake-up early in the morning, in fact, I usually wake-up at 10 or 11 a.m. or few hour(s) after the sun rises. It makes me vomit (sorry for the word if you're eating) and feel dizzy mostly so that is how I solve the puzzle. ;) Am also glad with the hard sugar free candy which solves my about-vomit moment, that is the only candy I can eat which helps me from such, or swallowing a bit of sugar. It would either help me during about-vomit or after. Then rest especially if I feel dizzy and weak. I like to stay in bed or just laze around. Well, blame it to bed rest! It is not good to be stressed you know! :-)

It's great being pregnant!