It is a common thought that fathers are special because they are the pillar of a family. A pillar! And that brings me to thinking that fathers really got a big role in a family unit. Lucky are those kids who have complete set of parents. They have a father and they also have a mother. For sure, you know that I am not talking about biological explanation. I cannot say, though, that those who have one set of parent only are unlucky ones. A single parent who plays both roles in rearing up children is really a tough job. I think it’s not gonna be a perfect parenting, but if it is really a situation where there is peace in the family, then single parenting can be a choice for the sake of a child/children. I love to see girls spending quality time with their dad. They don’t mean that they love their mothers less but I just knew that little girls share extra special bond with their father. A father who share wonderful father-daughter bond is an awesome dad.

What do you think?