My little tot is always on the go now. She likes the outdoor but it's cold season now so we can't be outside most of the time, unless if there's a sun. Kids can be tired of staying at home all day so I have to make sure she explore every corner of our house or give something that makes her busy.. If I have something to do in the kitchen, and she is not taking her nap, I usually put her in the crib with her favorite toys or most of the time, her iPad. But lately, I do not trust her alone in the crib. She learned how to climb on it. She find her way on how to be out of the crib. Okay, not that so because her crib is high. Only if the crib rail is un-up, which of course I have to make is up unless sometimes if she's asleep. If she's bored and want to go out on her crib, she yelled, or bites the crib.

Fortunately, her crib is non-lead paint and a crib rail with bars are not enough for her body and head to get out. It also has a firm and flat mattress that fits snugly into the corners. And besides, I put pillows as bumpers, but later I removed it for she begins to pull herself up by holding the crib rails. Whew! What a smart kid. :-)