I love kiddie songs even before I got a child of my own. There are many songs recorded and on sale but the following seems to be some of the common ones. Number one that I love is the "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" song. I think it is the most common kiddie songs that even kids before they turns two, he or she can already sing or demonstrate such song. Number two song that comes to mind is that "If You're Happy and You Know It". I think it is one of the charming songs that little kids can easily memorize. Do you agree?

Together with the first two is the Alphabet song. They can easily follow moms singing to them the alphabet song. Oh I can just imagine cutie kiddos singing these first three songs so nicely and so expressively. There are more to these songs including "The Wheels on The Bus", "My Toes, My Knees" and the likes.

So which one is the favorite song that your kiddo love?