You woke up in the morning, taking a bath, preparing your needs to go to the office, you're working the whole day and once got home you’re so tired and want to sleep early to gain more energy for the next day. Yeah, most parent who are striving hard for their family to have a better future for their kids, somehow there is an effect to the kid(s) with this kind of matter --- they feel they are alone, they don’t feel the comfort of a mother. The tendency of this is, they will get the comfort from other people. In order to get closer with them, you must give time together your kids, enjoy with kids in the park when weekends, show to them your support in every activities they will involved, with that they will gain confidence and feel that they are very important.

Luckily me I am not working at all! So, I am 100% focus to my dear daughter. Yes, I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom and a Homemaker. It's great taking care of her, despite of tiredness and stuffs, especially that I'm a first-time mom, but I am loving it and that's what it matters.