I only have my very own SAM. So far, having one daughter and enjoying together her childhood is overwhelming and at the same time fulfilling. As a first timer mom, I can say that raising up your child on your own way is not easy. Mixing with joy and hardship is the theme. Specially here in USA, I don’t have anybody to call for a help except my dear husband. So now, I am enjoying my way of raising up our SAM. I am making my best to let her grow in a very good way. Teaching her what I have learned and the way it should be.

Reading books and asking mommies around helps a lot. Got some tips from them and applied it to my daughter. Reading articles help too!

So far, it is all in control, thanks be to God for the guidance. My husband is one of my best buddy as well as adviser, who helps me in raising our SAM properly. We are doing our best to keep our little in the right path in this journey we called "life".

Have fun, be realistic, be positive and best of all, ask guidance from our Almighty God. Enjoy, despite of the cruel circumstances that cannot be avoided. This is life, we must enjoy every minute of it, despite of --- that's what it should be.