Yes, my little tot does all her might whenever I  hold  her when we are walking or anything that I think she's in risk. To her, it is not. She thinks she can do it without my help. Okay, sometimes I am overprotective to her and I can sense it when she proves herself she did it. Just for instance, she walked in an elevated road and walked at the same time going down. Of course, I have to do a precautionary measure after letting her do it, of being there whenever she's not comfortable or she's about to fall. But hooray to her since she's very able to do it over and over again. I think she is already a master of it. :) But still when she does it, I am always on the lookout for the consequence.

She's already a grown-up 18 months old toddler. She's very observant, yes, a very keen observer and imitates too much. That's why, whenever I do not like her to imitate what I am doing, I won't let her see it. The trick? I have to hide doing it or cover her pretending nothing happened. Alright, so that's another story.

She's a star. My lovely amazing heart baby doll, my daughter SAM. :)