Understanding our child’s temperament (or temper) is the key to raising a well-adjusted child, and feeling more effective as a parent. Her temperament determines how she reacts and interacts with the rest of the world. Knowing this, you can adjust your parenting strategies to suit your child accordingly, and as she grows, you can also teach her how to cope with the world based on his temperament. Finally, you can fully appreciate your child’s unique personality and love her for the wonderful creation that she is.

Anyhow, I am glad that my daughter enjoyed the outdoor. She enjoyed riding a mini-scooter, and I was trying to teach her on how to ride or use with it. But of course, I was at her back all the time. She walks, run a little, fell down, and got up again. I let her explore the surroundings because her pediatrician told me that children who have not had the chance to explore or whose development has not been properly monitored have a harder time playing with other children.