Of course, being a new mom and all, I was rather excited to make my very first Christmas shopping for the little one. I would probably get as much pink stuff I can get my hands into for my little princess. But more than the material things, what I really want for Christmas is to make it memorable for the little one as this will be her very first. I will make sure to document it as much as I can so she will remember her very first Christmas celebration through the detailed photographs. I will create a new family tradition that we will be doing every year until the little girl is 15 or even 30. That will make the journey's most wonderful time of the year's celebration more meaningful and something she will always look forward to with much anticipation. Oh, well, it couldn’t help if I can receive some little gifts from Santa, too, this new mom will be delighted to open some presents on Christmas, too, right?