Pregnant women need a sugar test to know if they are diabetic. Mostly actually are. And that is what I had lately, a one-hour sugar test. Meaning, I had to drink a one-bottle orange drink from the laboratory and leave it on my body for one-hour without any food or even water (unlike the fasting that I can drink water). And then after one-hour or sharp, a person in-charge of taking blood, took mine. And had to submit urine sample too, after the blood or either way, before or after the blood test took. And that was it. I hope am not diabetic but I sense am not since I don't like so sweet foods even if am on pregnancy but who knows. I can only hope. But anyway, if found out I am diabetic, I have to be tested not for a one-hour retest but 3-hours to be sure it is accurate, or a standard procedure of how to's. That blood test also was taken for my retest if I have liver problem. This also serves as step-one for a prenatal test if my baby has Down Syndrome (DS), huhu.. hope not. :( And that was it. I was done for this appointment. Doctor's staff will call sometime this week or next week for an the step-two of such prenatal test. An NT test. Please pray for me and my baby. Thanks a lot! Your prayer is greatly appreciated. ~hugs&kisses~