I do not like to reveal my age but it is great unto my ears listening the rhyming words, am a "mommy-to-be @ 30" ! Whew! What a great news and what a phrase! :-)

Me and my hubby decided to enjoy our marriage as two, that was why when he got as fiancee and came here after a day we went to get a birth control pills. Yes, we were not married yet that time but it was possible. And so right after the next day of stepping unto the Land of Opportunity (USA), I already have my birth control pills. And no regrets. Until November of 2010, we decided for me not to take the birth control pills anymore. And so it did. And that time too was my vacation to my birth country (Philippines), so it was less hassle for me thinking of maintaining to take the bc pills as I took it diligently.

Then January 25th, I was ill. As in chills, headache, eyes, ear problem, body aches, fever and cold so I was in bed for such period. More story here, about my sick days before I knew I was pregnant. Then on 6th day I was scheduled to see my doctor as the other days was weekends and other weekdays were my observation days, so definitely I was checked Monday, the 6th day of my sickness. The doctor's visit resulted to  prescriptions of tylenol for my medical problem or the chills and prenatal vitamins when found out am pregnant (after the blood test) and the highlight of need to have a pregnancy test through blood test. Since the clinic no longer attend blood test, I was sent to two blocks away from the place for my laboratory or blood test. And so I went. Without knowing that I need to have a fasting (no eating after dinner, just water until 9 am {my schedule} or when am tested for blood test), so I had to go back the next day. February 1st, I had my blood test for pregnancy. The result could get after 24 hours my doctor Jillian Payne told. I called the next day but the front desk told there's no result yet, a bit disappointed as I was excited to know, if yes or not. Then came the next day, I called again, front desk/customer service of my doctor's office told it's still not yet. :( Then afternoon came, my doctor called me and told me, I AM PREGNANT! All smiles, grinning from left to right though I was only the person at home. :-) Hubby also delighted after I told him on the phone after my doctor's conversation. Happy us! :-)