My Sam is very much interested of everything I do. Very curious just like any most toddlers of her age. Sure enough, she already know how to maneuver her iPad at her own pace, at her 22 months age now. She knows what phonics and educational learning app to watch. She likes to do it herself. Sarah knows how to increase and decrease volume and turn from one app to another, then tap the play button. She can even unlock the iPad. She likes imitating that Camping Peekaboo girl shouting, "Weeeeh". And every time my Sam knows a song played, she smiles and look at me, on the other hand if it's her first time encounter, she listen attentively.  She amazes me. :-) She does best in handling her iPad. She can be on it like an hour or so (of course, I won't have her the iPad all day) and even carry from our living room to bedroom, good thing we have carpet and it has a protective case and screen (in cases of accidental fell and alike). And the very best thing is she's learning. Hubby and babylove even does their bonding by playing educational game like puzzle. It's a sweet thing. It's worth it.